My photography blog has a new home! Go here!

You can also join me on Facebook!


Apr 19, 2011

los angeles headshot session

i am so excited about this entry! you probably recognize my beautiful friend jennifer as youve seen her featured here on my blog before. she recently approached me about updating her headshot portfolio, so of course, i was excited to have another session with her. we had such a great time and came out with so many shots that it was difficult to make my selections. after the headshots, we decided to have some fun at a different location. the gorgeous light gave us the most amazing shots, i wanted to keep shooting forever! not to mention she made being in front of the camera so effortless!

i want to thank amber rae for her mad make up skills. amber, you made jennifer look even more stunning than she already is! :)
and thank you to my husband, who made my life easier by carrying all my equipment and looking out for me when i stepped onto uneven pavement. now that i am in my last month of pregnancy, i am pretty clumsy. :P
thank you, guys, for making this shoot a blast!

i hope you enjoy these as much as i did creating them! :)

you can also find more photos from this session on my facebook page.









No comments:

Post a Comment