My photography blog has a new home! Go here!

You can also join me on Facebook!


Feb 10, 2011

speaking of love...


its almost valentines day and the air is buzzing with the the word "love." lately, ive been contemplating some of the things i love and one thing that is at the top of my list is travel...well, along with photography that is. for me, they really go hand in hand. and since im not able to just get up and hop on a plane these days, ive been diving into my travel archives a great deal.

i thought i would share some of these memories of the places that moved me, changed me, and most importantly, the incredible faces ive encountered on these journeys. the next few days, i will be revisiting some of the most amazing times of my life. thanks for allowing me to indulge in this stroll down memory lane with you. hope you love it as much as i have. :)

(btw, most of these are available in print. if you are interested, please email me at esperanzajenn@gmail.com)























check back tomorrow for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment