My photography blog has a new home! Go here!

You can also join me on Facebook!


Nov 10, 2010

baby alex ~ sneak preview!

ive been out of commission for several weeks due to morning sickness. let me tell you, the word morning is so deceptive because i had it all day! so the timing of this session couldn't be any more perfect... just as i am starting to feel like myself again, i get to spend some time with this adorable little guy. he was such a joy to be around, and making me totally looking forward to being a mommy!



you can see how mommy adores baby alex...and i LOVE the lint on his baby feet! :)



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful baby....great work photographer! In the end it will all be worth it to see your little one smile:-) Liz Herrera

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to have you back Jenn! and congrats on the pregnancy! :)

    - lydia

    ReplyDelete