My photography blog has a new home! Go here!

You can also join me on Facebook!


Jan 4, 2010

interruptions!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! i am totally excited about this upcoming year because lots of things are brewing. please stay tuned!

..okay, so im wayyy behind on my blog entries...while posts of our california trip are still to come, i would like to take a (*sigh*) hopefully (*sigh*) short break from it to catch up on some recent shoots. ive done three families photo sessions and a children one since coming back to l.a.

for anyone who isnt on facebook, my website will be launched soon! i will have full details of the services i will be providing. please check here occasionally for updates. or better yet, join my facebook page by clicking on the link to the right! be sure to drop me a line to say hi! :)

i hope you are having a great start to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment